domingo, octubre 26, 2008

ACTUALIZANDO LOS RECUERDOS....

Recordando saludar a los amigos......

Dora Elena Ascencio Morales
October 23 at 10:53am
TO MUSTAPHA
Hi my friend

I miss Moroco, great friends! I miss you all.
Say hello to Redouanne, congratulations he and his wife.
Know something new about Adil in Sapain? hope he is happy
Are you happy? I hope so!
Remember when you left me at the airport in Casablanca, I have Adil, Redouane and your face very clear in my memory and in my heart. I was so sad to say goodbye, and so happy and grateful for meet them you all.
one day we will meet again......
ELENA


Mustapha Shaggy
October 25 at 5:46pm
thank you so much for the nice email iam happy to hear that
we was sad all to leave a nice friend
we didnt forget you elena we still think of you and we are your friends forever and together i want you to take care of yourself and when you want to come welkome we are here welkome elena
say hi to all your family

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

este post pone en evidencia que las cosas importantes son las mismas en todo país. Los lazos amistosos, las familias, la felicidad. Me encantó.

besos niña kaos!

zoftweb dijo...

nice!